THE FUTURE IS HERE.
The future is here. It’s asking us to be ready, to think bigger. To embrace the trail ahead and bring everyone with us along the way. Today, we celebrate our first 40 years by looking forward to the next.
SUPPORTING THOSE BREAKING DOWN BARRIERS
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Through our joint efforts, we will instill a love for the outdoors within all the youth they serve and provide access to the outside to those who otherwise would not have the opportunity.
- National Recreation and Park Association Our continued partnership with NRPA will aim to protect and enhance the outdoor spaces that are close to home, and encourage everyone to get outside and “Hike Your Turf”.
- Our Community Our continued partnerships with Unlikely Hikers, the Outdoor Journal Tour, and more enable communities around the country to experience the power of the outside together.
- Merrell Brand Advocates United in their love of the outside and championing others to get there, too.
40 UNDER 40
Merrell and VICE are searching for 40 changemakers under 40 years old sharing their unique passion for building a more inclusive and sustainable outdoor environment for all. Together, we will celebrate those rising to the occasion and ensuring these next four decades are better than the last.
Share your story or nominate a friend for a chance to win and be recognized as one of Merrell’s Future 40 Under 40. Prizes include $250 worth of Merrell gear, $5,000 to give toward a nonprofit, and a feature in VICE Motherboard. Apply now.
PROTECTING OUR OUTDOOR SPACES
- We’re continuing our Pinnacle Membership with The Conservation Alliance and working alongside their team to deliver inclusive and equitable opportunities to grants for national organizations that are preserving and protecting our natural spaces.
- Our Merrell team members will be cleaning up 40 trails around the globe together over the course of a week this summer.
- We’re releasing a Corporate Social Responsibility Report to share our belief that our brand is a vehicle to champion sustainability and elevate diversity, equity, and inclusion both within our own team and across the broader industry